Monday, September 29, 2014

Last Sail of the 2014 Season

September 26, 2014:  Point Bay Marina, Charlotte Vermont



Marc- Oh what a beautiful day. Temps in the 80's this weekend and the Fall colors are just beginning.  I went for a quick swim but the Lake is a bit cool at 62 for me.  I set sail alone with the spinnaker and main for Kingsland Bay.  I rafted up with John and Mindy on Coquina.  The fleet gathered on Coquina for appetizers and I then stayed aboard for dinner.  Saturday morning The Donnelly's ,  Roger Wallace and myself set sail on Coquina for Barn Rock Harbor in the Adirondack Park.  We explored some new trails on or about the old granite quarries.  Some of the cut stones were just left in place ready to be shipped.




On top of the Snake Den Harbor Cliffs.  The bald eagle family has left for the season.  Marc

No comments: