Wednesday, August 16, 2017

11August 2017: Gaspe, Quebec.


Marc-  Lucy III was hauled out at 07:00 by Doris and his crew without complication (30 minutes).  The winter Preparation took me the remaining part of the day to complete.  It did make me appreciate my fiends, John and Mindy Donnelly, as well as my niece Autum, who were there to assist in this process last year (it only took three hours).  I slept on the boat on the hard so to speak.  No problems.  We were fortunate to get a one year extension on our cruising permit.  We leave to come back to Lake Champlain, Vermont, at the end of June.  Richard ,aboard our sistership Indian Summer, will do this journey with us.  I really hope to get a current atlas before going back up the St. Lawrence.  The second hope is for a working autopilot.


No comments: