Friday, March 5, 2021

Sailing South aboard Lucy III: 2020-2021 (Part II)

   Sombrero Marina, Marathon, Florida:  March 5, 2021

https://www.google.com/maps/@24.6982386,-81.0849577,15z

The control panel for the new 10,000 BTU Dometic AC.

Marc-  Today we tried again to win the Publix Covid-19 Vaccine lottery at 07:00 but fell short.  It is certainly frustrating to make this system work.  Michael went off to Miami today to get his vaccine.

The great news today is the success in my installation of the the new air conditioning unit on Lucy III.  I went through all the wiring ten times overnight in my head and could not find an error.  This morning after the vaccine attempt I tried the the breaker and then the control panel.  Everything worked perfectly.  Sue and I are very happy.

We are also happy because yesterday and today have been beautiful days.  75 degrees with 44% humidity.  For the past month the humidity has usually been in the high 90s.

This afternoon we played tennis at the local clay courts.  I had never played on clay courts before and it takes time to get used to (well that is my excuse for Sue beating me).

Finally at the end of the day we went for our Golf Course walk and saw the sun set.

View near our marina.

View from our marina.




No comments: